Fast Java applet for viewing panoramic images and other large images within HTML documents
Version: 2.2The panorado Java applet enables you to design websites with interactive panoramic pictures or other kinds of large pictures.
Operating System: Not Applicable
- It is platform-independent and executable on all browsers supporting Java 1.4 (or newer). It is downloaded automatically along with the document and doesn't need to be installed. Its size is just about 24KB.
- It offers a comfortable, mouse-oriented user interface for panning and zooming, allowing smooth movements.
- You can choose from 3 projection modes, focussed either on fast rendering of large images or realistic 3-D rendering of panoramic or wide-angle pictures.
- The viewing area is scalable at runtime.
- It is designed for displaying JPEG files which is the standard format for photos. It doesn't require any special file formats (e.g. IVR, MOV).
- It provides an optional compass scale.
- It supports hotspots for providing information about image details or for creating virtual tours.
- You can define virtual camera tracks across the image with linear and curved motion paths, zooming, and screen change options.
- The visual apperance is customizable to a high degree.