papercut is command line based rock, paper, scissors game for Unix based operating systems like Linux, BSD, etc.
Version: 0.1.1 Betapapercut is command line based rock, paper, scissors game for Unix based operating systems like Linux, BSD, etc.
Operating System: Linux
A user can play the game by entering their choice of rock (R or r), paper (P or p), or scissors (S or s). papercut also stores user statistics, i.e. number of wins, losses, and draws.
How to Play
· Start the game by executing papercut or papercut [number of rounds] If number of rounds not specified, game will have a standard of 3 rounds.
· Make your choice. (Select your wepon)
For Rock, enter R or r
For Paper, enter P or p
For Scissors, enter S or s
· If you can beat machine's wepon, if both wepons are same game is a draw, other wise you will lose. (Explained in Game Rules section)
· At the end of game rounds, your current sessions stats and overal stats will be displayed.
papercut [number of rounds]
(If no number of rounds given, game will have 3 rounds)
Other Command Line Parameters
- -stat - print user statictics.
- -help - print help
- -version - print version
What's New in This Release:
· Add features/limitations/changes here