Parasol Wallop - Exciting brick-bash game with cartoony animation
Version: 1.2Parasol Wallop! is a new exciting brick-bash game produced by F. C. Covett, with art by Daniel Labriet from the DanLabGames studio.
License: Free To Try $12.00
Operating System: Mac OS X
Little Audrey wizard decided to leave the city and go to beach for the holidays, but her trip was interrupted when some weird orbs and monsters started falling from the sky. Now, Audrey needs to go back to town and use her magic parasol to collect all small creatures she finds on her way and teach these monsters a lesson.
Play throught a total of 80 stages in 4 colorful levels.
Here are some key features of "Parasol Wallop":
· Full version with 4 awesome themes and 80 stages!
· Cool 32-bit animated graphics!
· State-of-the-art OpenGL hardware accelerated sprite engine!
· Addictive action!
· Built-in level editor for you to edit the game's maps!
· Quality entertainment for the whole family!
· Did we mention wacky monsters and level bosses?!?
· Limited functionality.
What's New in This Release:
· This version saves in the game preferences the desired viewport size (in full-screen mode).
· Press Cmd-[ or Cmd-] to reset the viewport size to its original dimensions (800 x 600 pixels).
· G3 450 MHz or higher
· Mac OS X 10.2.8 or higher
· 8 MB video card or better.