automatically roll need, greed, pass using this add-on for WoW
Version: R69PassLoot is an add-on for World of Warcraft that allows you to automatically roll greed, need, pass, or if the setting is disabled, let you manually roll on loot based on customized loot rules.
Operating System: Mac OS X
By adding customized rules, you can do things like roll greed on all Bind on Equip items, except in Karazhan. You could also let it ignore all Bind on Pickup items, to let you manually roll on them.
Loot rules can filter loot based on the following:
· Bind on status
· Equip slot
· Item type and subtype
· Item Name (partial or exact)
· Zone Type
· Loot Won Counter/Comparison
· Item price (Must have ItemPrice-1.1 library or an addon that gives GetSellValue())
Each filter may have multiple matches. At least one match from each filter is required to match the entire rule.
An example of this logic:
This will match all (Rare OR Epic) AND (None OR Equip OR Use)
If you want to roll greed on all BoE items, except when on a raid in Karazhan, you can do the following:
· Create 3 rules.
· In the first rule, set the Zone to Karazhan.
· In the second rule, set the Bind On dropdown to pickup.
· In the third rule, set the Bind On dropdown to any (or equip), and select the Greed checkbox.
The rules are matched in the order they appear.
Automatic loot settings for each category:
· Pass · This will automatically pass on the loot in this rule.
· Greed · This will roll greed on the loot in this rule.
· Need · This will roll need on the loot in this rule.
· If no loot method is selected, you will have to manually roll on the items.