FileZilla Password Recovery Software
Version: 4.0Filezilla Password Decryptor is the FREE software to instantly recover FTP login passwords stored by FileZilla - most popular FREE FTP client application.
Operating System: Windows
FileZilla stores the password for all the past FTP sessions in user profile location so that user don't have to enter it every time.
FilezillaPasswordDecryptor makes it easy to quickly scan & recover all these stored FTP login passwords.
It works in both GUI as well as command line mode making it useful for automation and penetration testers.
You can either use it to automatically recover the stored passwords from local system or recover passwords from remote machine by manually feeding FileZilla profile file.
Here are the highlights of top features
- Instantly scan and recover all stored FTP login passwords from FileZilla.
- Comes with both GUI interface & Command-line version.
- Useful for Penetration testers as well as Forensic investigators.
- Recover FileZilla passwords from local as well as remote system.
- Backup the recovered Filezilla password list to HTML/TEXT/XML/CSV file
- Easier and faster to use with its enhanced user friendly GUI interface.
- Support for local Installation and uninstallation of the software.
Filezilla Password Decryptor works on most of the Windows platforms starting from Windows XP to Windows 10.
Version 4.0: Major 2016 edition with support for Windows 10 version. Also now it can automatically recover FTP passwords from sitemanager.xml file as well.