All-in-one Linkedin Password Recovery Software
Version: 6.0Linkedin Password Decryptor is the Free Software to instantly recover Linkedin passwords from all the popular web browsers.
Operating System: Windows
Currently it supports Linkedin password recovery from following browsers
# Firefox # Google Chrome # Microsoft Edge # Internet Explorer # UC Browser # Torch Browser # Chrome SXS / Canary
# CoolNovo Browser # Opera Browser # SRWare Browser # Apple Safari # Flock Browser # Comodo Dragon Browser # SeaMonkey Browser
Here are the main features & benefits
- Instantly decrypt and recover stored Linkedin password from Popular Web browsers.
- Supports both GUI interface as well as Command-line version.
- Automatically discovers all the installed web browsers on your system and recovers the password instantly.
- Sort feature to arrange the displayed password list by website, username, password etc.
- Generate detailed password recovery report in HTML/XML/TEXT/CSV format.
- Easier and faster to use with its enhanced user friendly interface.
- Integrated Installer for assisting you in local Installation & Uninstallation.
Linkedin Password Decryptor' works on wide range of platforms starting from Windows XP to Windows 10.
For advanced features, check out our new Social Password Recovery Pro Enterprise Edition at http://xenarmor.com / social-network-password-recovery-pro-software/
Version 6.0: Mega 2018 edition supporting Linkedin Password recovery from latest Firefox (both 32-bit & 64-bit versions). Also improved user interface
Version 5.0: Major 2016 edition with the support for recovering lost Linkedin passwords from browsers like Microsoft Edge, Torch, UC, Opera etc. Also integrated new Installer for simple installation & un-installation.