Free Firefox Stored Website Login Password Removal Tool
Version: 2.0Firefox Password Remover is the free tool to quickly remove the stored website login passwords from Firefox.
Operating System: Windows
You can either remove selected ones or all of the stored passwords from the Firefox sign-on database.
One of the unique feature of this tool is that it allows you to remove the website passwords even if it is protected with Master Password.
This is very handy tool for easily removing your stored passwords on public systems or shared computers.
Often it is not good idea to hand over your laptop to someone without clearing your important passwords, mainly Facebook or Google ones.
Here are the main features
- Instantly decrypt and recover stored web login passwords from Firefox
- Support all versions of Firefox starting from v3.x to latest version v25.0
- Supports Firefox Profiles protected with Master Password
- Remove either selected ones or all the stored passwords with just a click
- Create backup password report in HTML/XML/TEXT/CSV format
- Auto detects the current Firefox profile location
- Remove Passwords from Firefox profiles belonging to local or remote system
- Drag & Drop support for select profile path
- Free and Easy to Use GUI based Tool
- Fully portable, can be run anywhere without JAVA, .NET components
- Includes Installer for local Installation & Uninstallation
Firefox Password Remover is fully portable and works on both 32bit & 64bit platforms starting from Windows XP to Windows 10
Version 2.0: New 2016 edition with support for new Windows 10 version. Added new feature to Installer to dynamically download latest version.