PatternMaker - Powerful PostScript patterns for InDesign
Version: 1.2Designed by page layout guru David Blatner, this free plug-in brings high quality PostScript patterns to InDesign.
Operating System: Mac OS X
Fill any frame with a pattern, then modify, tweak and reinvent each pattern into unlmited variations!
PatternMaker comes with 15 patterns – from basketweaves to scallops to concentric circles to a field of dots – and each pattern comes with its own set of custom controls.
Here are some key features of "PatternMaker":
· Highly Customizable
· Adjust size, shift gaps between elements, increase "jitter" -- each pattern has its own set of controls, all accessible through one simple palette.
· Custom Controls for Each Pattern
· One simple palette lets you modify all the different parameters in each pattern.
· Native InDesign Effects
· Drop shadow, feathering, skew, shear and all other native InDesign effects can be applied to the patterns with incredible results!
· 3 Free Patterns
· PatternMaker includes three patterns that you can use absolutely free!
· InDesign CS/CS2/CS3.