Free program that converts AVI, DivX, XviD files to MP3 or WAV format. In addition, the program allows you to extract original audio tracks from AVI files without loss of sound quality.
Version: 1.1Pazera Free AVI to MP3 Converter is a totally free program that converts AVI, DivX and XviD files to MP3 or WAV format.
Operating System: Windows
Additionally, the program allows you to extract original audio tracks from supported files without loss of sound quality.
The program also lets you add tags (artist, album, title, year, etc.) to the generated MP3 or AAC files.
If you want to convert music clip or a concert recorded in the AVI file to MP3 format, this program is for you!
To convert audio streams to MP3 the application uses the latest version of the LAME encoder.
The program supports encoding with a constant bit rate - CBR, average bitrate - ABR and variable bit rate - VBR (LAME presets).
The most important features:
- Converting AVI, DivX and XviD files to MP3 or WAV format.
- The possibility of extracting original audio tracks from source files without loss of sound quality.
- Adding metadata (artist, album, title, etc.) to generated MP3 and AAC files, or copying of metadata from the source files.
- The possibility of extraction/conversion any audio track from AVI files containing multiple audio tracks.
- MP3 compression using the latest version of the LAME encoder.
- Support for all the LAME encoder presets.
- A number of predefined conversion profiles. Possibility to save your own settings to an INI file.
- The ability to customize encoding parameters: bitrate mode (CBR, ABR, VBR), audio bitrate, audio sampling frequency, number of audio channels, volume, time range.
- The program is portable: it does not use system registry and all settings are stored in INI files. Thus, the program can be run from portable devices such as pendrives, removable drives.
- The program has a built-in support for multiple languages. Current version supports 18 languages (Chinese, English, French, German, Italian, Russian, Spanish and others). 100%
- freeware! - for private and commercial use. The program does not require registration, there is no built-in limitat
Version 1.1: New conversion engine (FFmpeg) and multimedia information library (MediaInfo), improved matching of encoding parameters with automatic settings, new file list control with many additional features (sorting, row and column reordering), new columns with detailed information about the source files...