Freeware application that converts Flash Video files (FLV, SWF) to AVI or MPG, which can be viewed with any video player. FLV files are commonly used in the Internet by YouTube, Yahoo Video and other video services.
Version: 1.12Pazera Free FLV to AVI Converter is the free application that converts Flash Video files (FLV, SWF) to AVI or MPG (MPEG-1, MPEG-2).
Operating System: Windows
FLV files are commonly used in the Internet by YouTube, Yahoo Video and other video services, but hat files are not supported by Windows Media Player and other popular media players.
To display FLV video you need to convert that file into more popular format, such as AVI or MPG.
The program has a number of predefined settings (profiles) specially designed for novice users, while more advanced users can customize video and audio encoding parameters used by encoder: audio and video codec, audio and video bitrate, audio track to convert, fps, sampling frequency, resolution, volume, deinterlacing, and other.
The application interface is very simple and user-friendly. To convert flash video files, just drag & drop them into the main window and click the CONVERT button.
The most important features:
- Converting FLV and SWF (uncompressed) to AVI or MPG.
- Decoding the most important audio and video codecs used in FLV files: Sorenson H.263, H.264 (AVC), VP6, MP3, AAC, PCM.
- Limited support for other video formats (including AVI, MP4, MKV, WMV, MOV, MTS, OGM, AMV).
- Supported video encoders: XviD, DivX 3, H.264, WMV, MPEG4-FFmpeg, S-Mpeg 4 v. 2, Motion JPEG (MJPEG), HuffYUV, MPEG-1, MPEG-2.
- Supported audio encoders: Lame (MP3), MP2, AC3, AAC, WMA, PCM-16 bit.
- Support for multithreaded encoding using the H.264 (x264) encoder.
- Possibility of 2-pass encoding, which will increase the image quality and reduces the volume of output file.
- The program is portable: it does not use system registry and all settings are stored in INI file. 100%
- freeware! - for home and commercial use. The program does not require registration, there is no built-in limitations, does not add to the generated files 'watermarks', etc.
Version 1.12: From now the program is also available in a 64-bit version. New conversion engine (FFmpeg) and multimedia information library (MediaInfo). Improved compatibility with Windows XP. Minor bug fixes and enhancements.
Version 1.11: New conversion engine (FFmpeg) and multimedia information library (MediaInfo), new columns (video codec, video bitrate, audio codec, audio bitrate and many more), minor bug fixes and enhancements.
Version 1.9: Small changes in the program interface, added possibility to set display aspect ratio, new version of the FFmpeg encoder and MediaInfo library, new conversion profiles, better detection of data streams in video files
Version 1.3: The new version of the FFmpeg encoder, improved matching of encoding parameters with automatic settings, added support for all major video formats (including AVI, MKV, WMV, MP4, FLV, MTS, OGM, AMV), numerous modifications to the source code and bug fixes.
Version 1.2: New version of the FFmpeg encoder, volume control, audio to video synchronization, list of profiles, new video codec - HuffYUV, new audio codec - PCM 16-bit, copying the original audio and video streams, support for additional FFmpeg command line parameters, bug fixes..