PC Activity Monitor (PC Acme) is an ultimate invisible and undetectable easy-to-use monitoring and surveillance tool for both networked and personal PCs. It is professional software that captures all users activity on the PC.
Version: 6.5.1PC Activity Monitor (PC Acme) is an ultimate invisible and undetectable easy-to-use monitoring and surveillance tool for both networked and personal PCs.
License: Free To Try $59.95
Operating System: Windows
It is professional software that captures all users activity on the PC. All data collected by the monitoring are saved to encrypted log file. It is a powerful management tool for users and companies, which want to increase their productivity and profitability.
This is the most remarkable security product for a computer you have seen.
Program works in background, transparent for user, and captures the following events:
- Application start
- Switching between applications/windows. In addition program saves static text elements and windows edit controls:
- Window content of most chat clients (ICQ, AIM, Yahoo etc.)
- Content of Internet browser window (Internet explorer)
- Mail content, viewed by Microsoft Outlook and Microsoft Outlook Express
- Pasting text from clipboard
- File operations
- System registry operations
- Application installation/uninstallation
- Putting programs in Startup folder
- Visiting web sites.
Log files are converted to HTML format for more convenient viewing in browser (Internet Explorer 4.0 or higher is recommended).
Version 6.5: BSoD in uninstall procedure is fixed, other bugfixes
Version 6.4.1: BSoD in uninstall procedure is fixed; bugs under Windows 9x are fixed.
Version 6.3.1: support for Portuguese/Brasilian, Romanian and Hungarian languages is added; bugs in Log Viewer are fixed.