PCBWarrior - PCB layout to make printed circuit boards
Version: 1.6PCBWarrior is a PCB-Layout software for the Mac. You can make printed circuit boards with it. The Output goes to a printer, or in a file using the Gerber and the Excellon format.These files are used by manufacturers.
License: Free To Try $30.00
Operating System: Mac OS X
Here are some key features of "PCBWarrior":
· an easy and intuitiv way of working
· no limitation in board size
· administration of components
· easy building of own components
· free adjustable grid
· pads as circles, squares, rectangles and ovals
· administration of potentials
· metric or inch-based
· PCBWarrio isavailable in english, german, dutch and french.
· making lists of parts and connections
· reading lists of connections.
· at least 16 greys (colors prefered)
· 3 MB free storage (4 using PPCs)
· Useable without restrictions for 30 days. Afterwards functions for printing and saving are disabled.