pciutils is a set of programs for listing PCI devices, inspecting their status and setting their configuration registers.
Version: 2.2.0pciutils is a set of programs for listing PCI devices, inspecting their status and setting their configuration registers.
Operating System: Linux
Currently, pciutils work on all versions of Linux and they also have somewhat experimental support for FreeBSD, NetBSD, AIX, GNU Hurd and Solaris/x86. It should be very easy to add support for other systems as well (volunteers wanted; if you want to try that, I'll be very glad to see the patches and include them in the next version).
What's New in This Release:
· pci.ids: Updated copyright header.
· lib/sysfs.c (sysfs_get_resources): Removed warning about unsupported 64-bit addresses, they are now always supported.
· lspci.c (show_bases): Corrected printing of 64-bit addresses in bus-centric mode.
· lib/configure: Enable 64-bit addresses on all Linux systems.
· lib/types.h: Don't pad 64-bit addresses to 16 xigits, only to 8 if they are shorter.