Mac PDF Image Extractor can be used for extracting and convert pdf image from PDF files, saving them to a disk, or converting them to numerous graphic formats including mac icon and jpeg.
Version: 2.1.7PDF Image Extractor can be used for extraction of the raster images from single or multiple PDF files, preview them, add custom image effects if necessary, and saving either all of them, or just selected ones to the desired location and file format. The product provides you with the easy and convenient way of navigating through images in the image Preview Area.
License: Free To Try $9.99
Operating System: Mac OS X
The product's intuitive interface allows you to accomplish your task in just a few steps.
- Easy and intuitive interface
- multiple PDF files processing
- Navigate through the images in a folder using navigation keys and keyboard shortcuts
- Convert files to mostly used raster formats ( SGI, 8BPS (Photoshop), BMP, JPEG, PNG, PNTG, TIFF, TPIC, qtif )
- Export files in mac 'ICNS' format
- Batch convertion of all images in the opened pdf files
- Simultaneous viewing of images in all open pdf files
- PDF file information display
- Apply image effects (brightness, saturation,contrast, gamma and hue values)
- Export images to SGI, 8BPS (Photoshop), BMP, JPEG, PNG, PNTG, GIF, TIFF and other image formats
- Customizable image preview size
- Rotate all or selected images
- Flip all or selected images vertically and horizontally
- Excellent image quality
Version 2.1.7: Mac OS 10.14 compatibility added.
Version 2.1.6: MacOS 10.11 changes made, functionality improved, JPEG encoding algorithm changed
Version 2.0.1: mac pdf image tool user interface changed, functionality improved.