The split function lets you split PDF files based on page ranges and page numbers and randomely any range or number. Merge PDF documents quickly by sorting and combining a group of files using the merging feature.
Version: 22.214.171.124Merge PDF documents and split PDF files with ease.
License: Free To Try $15.00
Operating System: Windows
PDF Splitter and Merger is a PDF tool developed for quicker and more efficient access to information needed from your PDF files, reorganizing them in a way that makes them easier to manage and handle.
With the ability to split PDF files into separate documents, either by page range or page numbers, and merge an unlimited number of PDF documents into a single PDF file, this utility helps you gain control of all your PDF files
- Reduce workflow - don't waste any more time trying to handle large PDF documents.
- Manage PDF files with ease - reduce the size of PDF documents by splitting them into smaller, more managable files. Organize files by merging the documents you need.
- Intuitive interface - an easy UI enables you to quickly learn how to split and merge
- Merge PDF documents through an easy 3-step process - add files > name new file > hit merge button
- Offers several methods to split PDF files
Version 126.96.36.199: Support for all splitting and merging