pdfAutoOptimizer for SWITCH - Automated transparency flattening and PDF optimization using Adobe Acrobat 8 Professional
Version: 1.1.015callas pdfAutoOptimizer is a special software tool from callas software for automated transparency flattening and PDF optimization using Adobe Acrobat 8 Professional.
License: Free To Try $2.00
Operating System: Mac OS X
callas pdfAutoOptimizer carries out various optimizations on PDF documents automatically. So now, you can flatten PDF files containing transparencies more efficiently to rule out problems while printing.
To achieve this, you can use the callas pdfAutoOptimizer plug-in with the special software package pdfAutoOptimizer for Acrobat or by using pdfAutoOptimizer for SWITCH in both Enfocus's PowerSWITCH or FullSWITCH workflow products.
Here are some key features of "pdfAutoOptimizer for SWITCH":
· Highest quality live transparency flattening using Adobe's core technologies
· Set the blend color space used for transparency flattening
· Powerful color control, allowing removal of ICC profiles introduced during flattening
· Make PDFs compliant with PDF/X standard and get files ready for GWG recommendations
· Automate functions of Adobe Acrobat 8 Professional's PDF Optimizer tool, including image optimization, file size reduction and removal of unneeded elements
· Integrates seamless into FullSWITCH and PowerSWITCH via application connectors (SWITCH 7 Update 3 or higher), the workflow platform of Enfocus
· Available for both Mac OS X and Windows
· Adobe Acrobat 8 Professional
· FullSWITCH or PowerSWITCH
· 30-day trial