The high performance of pdfCorrect CLI corrects PDFs in a matter of seconds and therefore fits very smoothly into web apps
Version: 2.2.095The PDF precision utility makes an end to production stoppers even in complex PDF constructions. The high performance of pdfCorrect CLI corrects PDFs in a matter of seconds and therefore fits very smoothly into web applications.
License: Free To Try
Operating System: Mac OS X
Here are some key features of "pdfCorrect CLI":
· unrestricted support of PDF 1.6, reliable processing of even complex PDF files
· easy creation and testing of new correction profiles with the plug-in version of pdfCorrect
· solves over 60 different production problems in PDF files:
· thickens hairlines,
· modifies overprinting features,
· removes CMYK profiles, OPI comments and a lot more
· adjusts about 80 different PDF features: reduction of image resolution, setting of the initial view, inserts meta data etc. (a complete list of all features is listed in the Manual).
· downgrades to previous PDF version (PDF 1.3 through 1.5)
· includes numerous correction profiles to solve individual problems or to prepare certain printing methods
· all correction profiles for printing processes are compatible with Adobe Acrobat 7 Preflight checks
· supports all PDF/X standards
· easy-to-use pdfAutomator interface for rapid implementation using Hotfolder technology (Mac und Win)
· interface with FullSWITCH and PowerSWITCH (workflow systems with a graphical user interface)
· logging of every performed correction
· flexible control of command line outputs (for logging)
· identical call-up convention as in pdfInspektor4 CLI and pdfColorConvert CLI.
· 30 days trial