PDFWatermarker lets you easily watermark your PDF files. PDFWatermarker makes a watermarked copy of the original PDF file.
Version: 1.0.0PDFWatermarker lets you easily watermark your PDF files.
License: Free To Try $9.99
Operating System: Windows
PDFWatermarker makes a watermarked copy of the original PDF file.
PDFWatermarker is used by simply dragging one or more files, or even an entire folder, onto the PDFWatermarker window.
PDFWatermarker lets you set a text and / or image, its font, color, opacity, size, position and rotation, using the Watermarker Editor window.
- Add watermark to PDF files using a simple editor
- Allow to save watermark templates for later reuse
- Processes multiple PDF in batches
- Text and image watermarks
- Customizable position, rotation size, color, font and opacity of the watermark
- Automatic Updates
- Localized in English, Italian and Russian
- Windows and OS X support
Version 1.0.0: * Initial release