Pea-Peach is a graphical frontend for the PEA program.
Version: 0.12Pea (an acronym for Pack, Encrypt, Authenticate) is OS-portable archiving software that offers flexible security options (up to AES-EAX authenticated encryption), deflate based compression, and multi-volume spanning.
Operating System: Linux
Pea supports its own native .pea archive format for archiving and extracting, and also supports raw file splitting and joining. Peach is a graphical frontend for the PEA program.
What's New in This Release:
· A bug in which CRC64 was only partially saved was fixed.
· Updating is recommended.
· Peach can now save job definition scripts as plain text.
· Saved scripts may be used as a starting point for composing Pea-Peach related scripts.
· Minor fixes and interface improvements were made.
· This version was built with Lazarus 0.9.18.
· The package for all Windows versions and the package for 2K through XP were unified in a single build for all Win32 versions.
· The Linux GTK1 build has been released as a gzipped tar archive.