PHLAK is a modular live security Linux distribution.
Version: Beta 1PHLAK is a modular live security Linux distribution. PHLAK comes with two light gui's (fluxbox and XFCE4), many security tools, and a spiral notebook full of security documentation. PHLAK is a derivative of Morphix, created by Alex de Landgraaf.
Operating System: Linux
PHLAK is distributed freely. Some of the software included with PHLAK may not be GPL/GNU but can be distributed freely.
The developers of PHLAK express no warranty of any kind. Creators of PHLAK are not responsible or liable for an damages, criminal activity, misuse, or misrepresentations of PHLAK. USE AT YOUR OWN RISK!
What's New in This Release:
· removed XPDE and XFCE4
· removed security documentation
· removed all under /usr/share/doc/
· removed other unnecessary packages
· added iDesk to fluxbox
· updated fluxbox menus
· upgraded all applicable packages
· added usb modules to linuxrc script in miniroot.gz and new path for usb booting
· updated grub menu.lst, options.lst, and lang.lst files
· updated grub message
· updated bootsplash
· removed debian orphan packages
· purged all removed package data
· cleaned up minimod
· removed unnecessary files from base module
· modified usb pen drive install script for PHLAK compatibility
· modified PHLAK Security Panel tools and Control Panel tools