With Photo Lottery Director you can create and manage your own photo lottery. A lottery contains up to 99 scenes with certain sequence, one or more winners can be drawn in each scene.
Version: 5.9.8With Photo Lottery Director you can create and manage your own photo lottery.
License: Free To Try $49.95
Operating System: Windows
A lottery contains up to 99 scenes with certain sequence, every scene has its own title, subtitle, picture, music, photo group and so on. One or more winners can be drawn in each scene, you can change the size or position for each winner photo in each scene.
You can create lottery with different style and make the lottery attractive and effective. A demo lottery is included in the installation package, it will help you learn how to create a lottery.
- Create and manage unlimited lotteries.
- There can be up to 99 scenes in a lottery.
- Dual monitor are supported.
- Each scene has it's own music file, supported audio format including MP3, WAV, WMA, MP4, M4A, AC3, OGG, FLAC, AAC, AU, VOC, M3U.
- Each scene has it's own picture, supported picture format including BMP, JPG.
- Each scene has it's own title, subtitle and bottom text with different font and color.
- Winers can be drawn from different photo group in each scene.
- You can change layout of rolling photo and winner's photo including size and position.
- Rolling Photo make the lottery attractive.
- Optional animation before winners were displayed.
- You can draw all or part of winners every time.
- If the lottery was terminated for some reason, you can continue it later.
- You can display winners already drawn in current scene.
- Winner photo will be excluded in next scene.
- Preview is supported, it will help you check if all data is set correctly.
- Supports adding photos from a folder.
- Export winner photos to a folder.
- Once a lottery is created, it can be reused.
- Winner photos are saved to database, you can query them at any time.
Version 5.9.8: Windows 10 is compatible
Version 5.9.0: This is a bug-fixing release