Photologist - Image editor, manager, and presenter
Version: 1.7.1Photologist is a versatile image management, manipulation, and presentation solution. It provides users with easy but powerful ways to work with digital photos.
License: Free To Try $19.00
Operating System: Mac OS X
Here are some key features of "Photologist":
· Import pictures directly from a camera.
· Direct dragging of scaled pictures to other applications (without having to save first)
· Color channel (red, green, blue) adjustment
· Application of effects to images (blur, sharpen, ripple, invert, etc.)
· Flexible slide show configuration
· Pixel-by-pixel editing
· Image folder management system (copy, move, make aliases)
· Custom album creation and management
· Searching for pictures by name, comments and date ranges
· Application of styled text onto images (any font, size, style, and color)
· Batch processing of multiple image files (file type, name, scaling, shape, background color)
· Layout windows (portrait and landscape orientations) for arranging (positioning and resizing) multiple pictures on a page. Overlapping and picture-by-picture transparency adjustment is supported in layouts.
· 20 days trial.
What's New in This Release:
· Fixed bug where iPhoto albums would only be listed if a Photologist album had been created first.