PHP iAddressBook is an Web-based address book.
Version: 1.0PHP iAddressBook is an address book for a single user that aims at 100% compatibility with the AddressBook application in Mac OS X.
Operating System: Linux
PHP iAddressbook provides a very intuitive interface and a powerful search function similar to that found in Apples AddressBook. You can import and export your contacts using the vCard format.
The Import/Export functions work completely transparent meaning that all data entered in the addressbook is exported to the vCard and can be imported again.
Here are some key features of "PHP iAddressbook":
· contact fields (99.8%) identical to AddressBook.app in Mac OS X (click here for details)
· add/edit/view contacts
· search/filter contacts
· template support
· multilanguage support
· transparent vCard import/export
· supports photos in contacts
· uses ADOdb Database Abstraction Library to access MySQL, PostgreSQL and others
What's New in This Release:
· The two biggest achievements are the automatic installer and the new XML-RPC API interface.
· Many minor bugfixes have been made.
· In birthday reminder, if there are no birthdays in the future but at least one in the past, the birthday 'none' label is now displayed.
· File creation modes have been fixed.
· The config setting $conf['fmode'] now has effect whenever a file is created. Image handling has been improved by replacing proc_open with popen, which should work better with restrictive PHP settings.
· Image resizing when using GD to convert photos has been added. Bulgarian and Hungarian language files have been added.