PHP Running Management or phpRunMan is a set of scripts for runners.
Version: 1.0.3PHP Running Management or phpRunMan is a set of scripts for runners. Users can enter intermediate times of their training or race performance for calculating various statistics (distance, avg speed, time/km, projection on different distance, etc.). In PHP Running Management you can enter comments for the whole run or every intermediate segment so the data can be used as a logbook.
Operating System: Linux
Every run (training or competition) is entered as a list of segments and times. You can specify the number of laps and the "offset" (manual correction) of the distance.
Several views are proposed:
- Year view: displays all the runs with their distance, time, average speed, etc.
- Detail view: shows the profile of a run by segment (time, speed, cumulated distance and other indicators).
- Month view: aggregates runs per month over the selected year, shows every month's distance, time, average speed.
All the scripts are written in PHP (requires GD lib activated too) and the data is stored in MySQL database.
· MySQL 4.0.12
· PHP 4.0.0
· PHP Polar Tools 0.3
· The Coolest DHTML Calendar 1.0
What's New in This Release:
· More than one previous segment may be repeated in the run entry page (which is useful for interval training).
· The calculator page was redesigned.
· A new type of year graph run time and duration was added instead of the run distance.
· Protection from HTML code injection was implemented.
· PHP5 compatibility was fixed.