PhpCommander is a web-based file manager.
Version: 3.0PhpCommander is a web-based file manager that manage your web acount without any FTP access.
Operating System: Linux
Currently PhpCommander can:
· create directories
· create new files
· copy, move, delete and rename files and folders
· upload files
· download files
· view the contents of the files
· edit the contents of the files
· edit the contents of the HTML files in WYSIWYG mode
· communicate in English and other languages
· PHP3 or PHP4
What's New in This Release:
· WYSIWYG editor for HTML files
· general code improvements
· some icons redesigned
· documentation files improvements
Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, French, German, Polish, Portuguese, Spanish.
You can use HTTP authentication by creating files:
.htaccess and .htpassword.
Example od .htaccess file:
AuthName "Access protected"