PHPkrm is a web-based GnuPG (PGP and GPG) keyring manager.
Version: 1.5.2PHPkrm is a web-based GnuPG (PGP and GPG) keyring manager. It lets anonymous visitors add their own public keys and download all keyrings, and allows synchronization with external servers to refresh the keys and/or upload the keys.
Operating System: Linux
· http://localhost/PATH/ List all keyrings
· http://localhost/PATH/?q=KEYRING/KEYID Download the key in ASCII mode
· http://localhost/PATH/?q=KEYRING/download Download all the keyring in ASCII mode
· http://localhost/PATH/?q=KEYRING/print Full list of all keys in KEYRING in text mode
· http://localhost/PATH/?q=KEYRING/refresh Synchronize with keyserver to refresh keys UID's and optionaly send all keys to it
· The headers can be customized by creating in the keyrings folder ($dbpath) the files named as the keyring name but ending with .php or .txt for html or print version respectively.
· The headers of the main page with keyrings list can be customized by creating a file named list.php in the same folder as index.php.
· Using reCAPTCHA (Anti-SPAM method)
- Download and save recaptchalib.php in the same folder as index.php.
- Configure $recaptcha_* variables with the reCAPTCHA mail keys and form keys.
· Apache Rewrite (Optional)
· reCAPTCHA PHP library (Optional)
· Descompress in a empty web folder
· Configure config.php
· For Rewrite:
- Configure $basehref at config.php
- Configure RewriteBase at .htaccess
· Create the keyrings folder ($dbpath) with permissions of www user
· Create empty files in the previous folder with the name of keyrings
- The keyring name must be only alphanumeric and/or the characters -_
- Files must be owned by www user
· Add to crontab wget http://localhost/PATH/?q=KEYRING/refresh to sync with the keyserver to refresh keys UID's and optionaly send all keys to it.