Phpmole is an integrated desktop development environment.
Version: 1.3.1Phpmole is an integrated desktop development environment.
Operating System: Linux
Phpmole grew out of a port of Moleskine, since then it has grown and been redesigned to be a framework for a modulized development environment.
For users it offers syntax highlighting, integrated help, a WYSIWG HTML editor, and remote file management, along with being midgard compatible.
For developers, it is a modulized, object based php-gtk application, which could be extended to do almost anything - including reading mail.
What's New in This Release:
· removing phpcodedoc - its available via docs.akbkhome.com
· updates by martin langhoff finally applied
· changing everything to pear naming standards - dont expect this to work!
· get rid of this - should use the phplex/jayphp now..
· removing html view tests - use pear_frontend_gtk - it has the finished version
· fix to php4.3 bug