PictureFlow is a clone of CoverFlow.
Version: 0.1.0ictureFlow is a Qt2/Qt3/Qt4/Qtopia4 widget to display images with animated transition effect, much like Apple's Cover Flow (used among others in iTunes, Finder, iPhone, and iPod). PictureFlow uses a portable and optimized software renderer and runs smoothly on smartphones and other mobile devices.
License: MIT/X Consortium License
Operating System: Linux
Here are some key features of "PictureFlow":
· fast and lightweight
· no floating-point operation
· does not need OpenGL
· does not require 3-d hardware acceleration
PictureFlow is known to work on:
· desktop and laptop, even with old graphics card
· Trolltech Greenphone, smartphone with Qtopia (as reported by Jonas Hurrelmann)
· HTC Touch, smartphone using Qt/WinCE (as reported by Espen Riskedal)
· Chumby, open-system hardware widget (as reported by Jesper Thomschütz)
What's New in This Release:
· This initial release implements basic functionalities similar to Apple's Cover Flow, and has an optimized software renderer implementation with an optional blur effect for the reflection.
· It supports Qt 4/3/2 with a single code base.