PictureSnooperPE searches UseNet newsgroups for binary files
Version: 1.1bPictureSnooper is an application that searches UseNet NewsGroups for binary files, while you are having dinner, at the movies, or even sleeping. These binary files are usually pictures (and sometimes executables and HTML files). After finding a binary file, PictureSnooperX downloads the file, decodes that file, and saves that file to the directory of your choice for later viewing.
License: Free To Try $45.00
Operating System: Mac OS X
Here are some key features of "PictureSnooperPE":
· Mac OS X Native:
· Cocoa Interface, Preference File Handling, Unix Sockets, POSIX Threads, LONG Filenames
· Multi-Part Messages:
· Multi-Part Message Search, Store, And Automatically Assemble
· Auto-Detect Formats And Decode:
· UUDecoding, Base64, MIME, yEnc, RAR, PAR, PAR2
· Bulk Spam, File FingerPrints (remove duplicate binary files), Authors/Sites, Extensions
· Movie Conversion:
· Auto Convert Movies From DivX, VCD, etc. To MPEG and MP4
· Other Features:
· Preview Download Images, Picture Previews, Subject/Author Added To Get Info, Favorite Author Search
· PowerPC Velocity Engine Accelerated:
· File FingerPrints (search Duplicate downloads quicker), Movie Conversion.
· You can test the program, and if you continue to use PictureSnooper PE, you will be required to register your copy. (This version will allow you to use PictureSnooper PE on 1 newsgroup and for a limit of 100 messages).
What's New in This Release:
· Version 1.1 is Made To Work Natively On Both The New Intel Macs And The PowerPC Macs.