PigMoney - Easily track your expenses
Version: 1.1Ever wondered where your money goes? We have, and that's why we've developed PigMoney. Thanks to PigMoney, you can easily track your expenses. On this page, you can read more about PigMoney, see some screenshot or download and give PigMoney a test-run. I'm sure you'll be convinced that spending money has never been so fun!
License: Free To Try $13.00
Operating System: Mac OS X
What's all the fuss about?
PigMoney is the new, affordable, elegant and easy way to manage your personal finances in Mac OS X. It's built from the ground up for Apple's revolutionary OS and is written in pure Cocoa (of course). PigMoney is extremely easy and fun to use: it has a dynamic search field like the one in iTunes. A report for the found transactions is compiled on-the-fly. Entering transactions is as easy as it can get: thanks to the auto-complete feature, you can enter your data as fast as possible, without a lot of typing. Moreover, PigMoney has an Auto-Repeat feature, for recurring transactions. Last but not least, PigMoney is just plain beautiful. See it for yourself in our gallery on this page. PigMoney is only at version 1.0, so it will only get better. Stay tuned...
Here are some key features of "PigMoney":
· Auto-Complete makes entering data fun
· Auto-Repeat enters recurring transactions for you
· Easily search for transactions using the dynamic search field
· Reports and pie charts are generated on-the-fly.
· Data can be exported to spreadsheets, databases and Quicken
· Data can be imported from spreadsheets, databases and Quicken using tab separated text
· A month filter quickly displays data for a certain month
· A progress bar provides visual feedback
· PigMoney automatically checks for updates
· Gorgeous, 100% native Mac OS X interface.
· Shareware notice
· Edit and remove transaction locked.