PilotEdit is a powerful file editor capable of editing huge files larger than 400GB (40 billion lines).
Version: 15.0.0PilotEdit is a powerful file editor capable of editing huge files larger than 400GB (40 billion lines).
License: Free To Try $10.00
Operating System: Windows
PilotEdit provides the ability to edit, download, upload, sort and compare huge files.
PilotEdit works on both 32-bit and 64-bit Windows Operating System.
1. The file size supported by PilotEdit is unlimited.
2. Code collapse.
3. Self-defined file types and key words high-lightening.
4. HEX mode.
5. Column mode.
6. Endless undo / redo.
7. Word wrap.
8. Edit FTP files.
9. Multiple-line find / replace.
10. File comparison and merging.
11. Self-defined string table.
12. Regular expression.
13. Script file.
14. 256-bit AES encryption / decryption.
15. File group / bookmark.
16. Find / replace in multiple directories.
18. Find / remove duplicate lines.
19. Extract Strings.
20. Save the selected files as new files with the old directory structure.
21. Text Formatting.
22. Edit SFTP files.
23. Open very large files in quick mode.
24. Replace millions of strings in a huge file in quick mode.
25. UNICODE files and DOS / UNIX files are fully supported by PilotEdit.
27. Function Window.
Version 15.0.0: PilotEdit 15.0.0 is a major release.
Version 14.9.0: PilotEdit 14.9.0 provides the ability to remember opened files.
Version 14.8.0: PilotEdit 14.8.0 supports Turkish.
Version 14.7.0: PilotEdit 14.7.0 includes improvements over Golang.
Version 14.6.0: PilotEdit 14.6.0 supports Polish.
Version 14.5.0: PilotEdit 14.5.0 provides the ability to open FTP directories.
Version 14.4.0: PilotEdit 14.4.0 includes improvements over popup menu.
Version 14.2.0: PilotEdit 14.2.0 provides a popup menu in open directory window.
Version 14.1.0: PilotEdit 14.1.0 provides the ability to open directories.
Version 14.0.0: PilotEdit 14.0.0 is a major release.