PilotEdit is a powerful file editor capable of editing huge files larger than 400GB (40 billion lines).
Version: 14.2.0PilotEdit is a powerful file editor capable of editing huge files larger than 400GB (40 billion lines).
License: Free To Try $10.00
Operating System: Windows
PilotEdit provides the ability to edit, download, upload, sort and compare huge files.
PilotEdit works on both 32-bit and 64-bit Windows Operating System.
1. The file size supported by PilotEdit is unlimited.
2. Code collapse.
3. Self-defined file types and key words high-lightening.
4. HEX mode.
5. Column mode.
6. Endless undo / redo.
7. Word wrap.
8. Edit FTP files.
9. Multiple-line find / replace.
10. File comparison and merging.
11. Self-defined string table.
12. Regular expression.
13. Script file.
14. 256-bit AES encryption / decryption.
15. File group / bookmark.
16. Find / replace in multiple directories.
18. Find / remove duplicate lines.
19. Extract Strings.
20. Save the selected files as new files with the old directory structure.
21. Text Formatting.
22. Edit SFTP files.
23. Open very large files in quick mode.
24. Replace millions of strings in a huge file in quick mode.
25. UNICODE files and DOS / UNIX files are fully supported by PilotEdit.
27. Function Window.
Version 14.2.0: PilotEdit 14.2.0 provides a popup menu in open directory window.
Version 14.1.0: PilotEdit 14.1.0 provides the ability to open directories.
Version 14.0.0: PilotEdit 14.0.0 is a major release.
Version 13.6.0: PilotEdit 13.6.0 includes improvements over Python files.
Version 13.5.0: PilotEdit 13.5.0 provides the ability to only check spelling of comments and texts.
Version 13.4.0: PilotEdit 13.4.0 shows a progress dialog when loading dictionaries.
Version 13.0.0: PilotEdit 13.0.0 is a major release.
Version 12.8.0: PilotEdit 12.8.0 supports HTML preview.
Version 12.7.0: PilotEdit 12.7.0 supports more file types.
Version 12.6.0: PilotEdit 12.6.0 provides the ability to set private options for a file type.