PilotEdit is a powerful file editor capable of editing huge files larger than 400GB (40 billion lines).
Version: 16.8.0PilotEdit is a powerful file editor capable of editing huge files larger than 400GB (40 billion lines).
License: Free To Try $10.00
Operating System: Windows
PilotEdit provides the ability to edit, download, upload, sort and compare huge files.
PilotEdit works on both 32-bit and 64-bit Windows Operating System.
1. The file size supported by PilotEdit is unlimited.
2. Code collapse.
3. Self-defined file types and key words high-lightening.
4. HEX mode.
5. Column mode.
6. Endless undo / redo.
7. Word wrap.
8. Edit FTP files.
9. Multiple-line find / replace.
10. File comparison and merging.
11. Self-defined string table.
12. Regular expression.
13. Script file.
14. 256-bit AES encryption / decryption.
15. File group / bookmark.
16. Find / replace in multiple directories.
18. Find / remove duplicate lines.
19. Extract Strings.
20. Save the selected files as new files with the old directory structure.
21. Text Formatting.
22. Edit SFTP files.
23. Open very large files in quick mode.
24. Replace millions of strings in a huge file in quick mode.
25. UNICODE files and DOS / UNIX files are fully supported by PilotEdit.
27. Function Window.
28. Spelling Check.
29. Git History Window.
Version 16.8.0: PilotEdit 16.8.0 includes improvements over UI.
Version 16.7.0: PilotEdit 16.7.0 includes improvements over uploading FTP files.
Version 16.6.0: PilotEdit 16.6.0 includes improvements over formatting JSON.
Version 16.5.0: PilotEdit 16.5.0 includes improvements over formatting Python.
Version 16.4.0: PilotEdit 16.4.0 includes improvements over formatting C/C++, Go, Java and JSON.
Version 16.3.0: PilotEdit 16.3.0 includes improvements over icons.
Version 16.1.0: PilotEdit 16.1.0 includes improvements over most recently used file list window.
Version 16.0.0: PilotEdit 16.0.0 is a major release.
Version 15.9.0: PilotEdit 15.9.0 provides the ability to disable autocomplete.
Version 15.8.0: PilotEdit 15.8.0 includes improvements over spelling check.