The Pinyin Font Converter converts texts between some of the most popular Pinyin fonts that are available for Macintosh
Version: 1.5.1The Pinyin Font Converter converts texts between some of the most popular Pinyin fonts that are available for Windows and Macintosh.
Operating System: Mac OS X
In order to input romanized Chinese in Pinyin using the 4 tones of Mandarin Chinese, special fonts are used to mark vowels with tones.
A variety of these fonts are available online.
What's New in This Release:
· Added support for conversion to/from Patrick Moran's "Addtones" font.
· Added support for conversion to/from syllable final tone numbers
· Added "Undo" function for conversions in the field (not for file conversions). This suggestion thanks to Zev Handel
· Added support for file conversions of any size (up to available memory).
· Changed STEDT conversion to convert to a dotless "i" and from either dotless or dotted "i". Thanks to Zev Handel for this suggestion.