!PIX Screen Capture Converter - if you want to save time, keep reading...
Version: 2.11When you use Mac OS X shortcuts to capture elements of screen as files to your desktop, after a while, you will finish with zillions of PNG files. Each file named as "picture1.png," "picture2.png," etc. Then, if you want these files in another format, you will have to convert them later, on some graphical package, to the formats desired. Imagine what a waste of time!
License: Free To Try $12.00
Operating System: Mac OS X
Now imagine that you have to capture dozens of screen shots, program windows or screen areas and want the result instantly converted to several image formats, each file named with date and time of capture and stored on a folder according to the format chosen. Many more features.
· You can test the program for 15 days for free and after that, if you want to continue using !PIX SCREEN CAPTURE CONVERTER, you must buy a license.
What's New in This Release:
· Despite the format(s) chosen for saving the final file, snapshots are always copied to the clipboard.
· A new CLIPBOARD option allows you to disable file saving and just send snapshots to the clipboard.
· A new preview window shows every element captured
· The preview window vanishes automatically after a few seconds.
· Now the program can remember last format(s) chosen.
· Some minor bugs from previous version were fixed.