PixelSpy - Determines the magnitude of the various color components
Version: 1.3.1Pixel Spy is a simple utility which allows you to determine the magnitude of the various color components which make up a color on the screen.
License: Free To Try $5.00
Operating System: Mac OS X
Specifically, you can select a pixel from the screen, and PixelSpy will tell you the RGB, HSV, CMY, indexed and hex code values for the color of that pixel.
You may also modify these displayed codes to manually change the current color and use Pixel Spy to match the current color to one in a color lookup table.
What's New in This Release:
· Added Photoshop CLUT file support
· Improved color detection accuracy
· Added square color table view
· Successfully added the spiffy little cursor
· Fixed a little memory leak associated with preferences
· Changed my address again (another new apartment - woohoo!).