PIXresizer is a photo resizing program to easily create web and email friendly versions of your images with reduced file sizes. The reduced files are saved in a different folder, so your original images are not altered at all.
Version: 2.0.7PIXresizer is a photo resizing program to easily create web and email friendly versions of your images with reduced file sizes.
Operating System: Windows
The reduced files are saved in a different folder, so your original images are not altered at all.
PIXresizer offers several different resizing methods to choose from and can automatically recognize image sizes to calculate the best fit.
In addition, it can convert between image formats (JPEG, GIF, BMP, PNG and TIFF), rotate images, convert to grayscale and resize multiple images in batch mode.
A great companion for webmasters and digital photographers.
- simple four-step workflow
- easy 'Apply recommended' option to make it even more user friendly
- works with single files as well as with multiple files all at once
- option to convert between graphics formats (.bmp, .gif, .jpg, .png, and .tif)
- can be used to create thumbnails (takes one move on a slider)
- smart ratio calculation (image proportions can be overruled by the user)
- EXIF support, JPEG compression, TIFF compression, DPI settings
- Runs on Windows 98 / ME / NT4 / 2k / 2k3 / 2k8 / XP / Vista
Version 2.0.6: New: Editable source and destination folders (use shift + click), Help file now in PDF format, compatibility fix for 64bit systems.
Version 2.0.7: New: Several internal graphic checks were changed/updated, new resample routine for JPG's, GIF-related bug fixed.
Version 2.0.3: New: Improved install and uninstall script for Vista, bugfix involving corrupt image headers.
Version 2.0.2: New: Copy Directory Structure - this new function allows you to mantain the directory structure of your processed pictures in the destination folder.
Version 2.0.1: New: Build-in TIFF compression, option to save (or not save) EXIF data, improved EXIF support, new Installer and minor bugfixes. PIXresizer is Windows Vista compatible now.
Version 2.0.0: New: EXIF data support; DPI setting; Outcome prediction; HTML Help System.
Version 1.0.9: New: 'keep 100%' option so you can batch convert your images without resizing.
Version 1.0.8: New: options to resize all your images to the same width or height...