Planner.NET is a calendar and scheduling component for the .NET framework. It supports yearly, monthly, weekly and daily schedule views. Each view provides a distinct layout of the time cells and can display events such as appointments and meetings.
Version: 5.6Planner.NET is a calendar and scheduling component for the .NET framework. The control supports yearly, monthly, weekly and daily schedule views.
License: Commercial $300.00
Operating System: Windows
Each view provides a distinct layout of the time cells and can display events such as appointments and meetings. The timetable view displays a day's schedule where the columns represent dates, locations, tasks or contacts, and the rows represent hours or minute intervals.
The major features of Planner.NET are listed below:The Schedule - Allows definition of custom-typed events - Supports recurring events - Can be persisted into binary files and streams - Can be stored in XML format - Intrinsic database serialization support
- MS Outlook import and export Views - Timetable view - Resource view - List view - Month view - WeekRange view - MonthRange view User interaction - In-place item editing - Interactive item creation and modification
- Single and multiple item selection - Scrolling - Automatic scrolling while dragging items with the mouse - Tool-tips - Column resize in Timetable view Programming
- Programmatic access to both schedule objects and the calendar methods and properties - Numerous properties for customizing the appearance and behavior of every calendar view - Rich event set Output - To display via Windows Forms - Print Preview - Printing
- Export the calendar as an image Appearance - Fully customizable style-based appearance - Customizable fonts, colors and alignments of displayed text - Images can be associated with calendar elements - Header and item shadows
- Custom painting of various elements - User-assigned mouse cursors - Rich choice of pen and brush styles - Themes Auxiliary forms - AppointmentForm for editing appointments - ReccurrenceForm editing event recurrences
- TaskForm for editing tasks
Version 5.6: move all recurrences interactively; a new built-in theme; RotateGroupHeaderTexts property; new timeline properties; customize scrollbar dimensions; Visual Studio 2015 support;
Version 5.5: support for non-Gregorian calendars; PersianCulture class added; Australian holiday provider; Visual Studio 2013 support;
Version 5.1: undo/redo support
Version 5.0.1: support for .NET 4 and Visual Studio 2010
Version 4.4: Visual Studio 2008 support; List view has been greatly improved; new options for cell layout in SingleMonth and MonthRange views; now it is easier to implement serialization of custom items;
Version 4.3: a new calendar view - List view - has been added. it displays arbitrary long sequences of seconds, minutes, hours, days, weeks, months or years
Version 4.2.1: improved drawing speed; an information header can be optionally displayed in Timetable view; ResourceViewSettings.CellOffset specifies the offset of the cells from the view origin
Version 4.2: the Theme class allows creating custom themes; the Theme Editor tool lets you create custom themes interactively; new Style class properties for text margins size
Version 4.0: Advanced reporting component added; The Timetable view supports grouping first by resource and then by date; Interactive cloning of items; Enhanced control over user interaction; Resource- specific selection;
Version 3.2: The DayRange view now supports grouping; A new theme - Silver - has been added; ItemSelectionChanged event raised when an item is selected or deselected; Improved item ordering; Improved interaction with items in the Resource view; Print improvements;