Plant-Life© delivers to the end-user an unique approach to creating photo-realistic foliage media for use in real-time 3D environments.
Version: 188.8.131.52Plant-Life© Introduction
License: Free To Try $44.95
Operating System: Windows
Designed for low polygonal needs, Plant-Life© delivers to the end-user an unique approach to creating photo-realistic foliage media for use in real-time 3D environments. Without sacrificing quality, Plant-Life© creates vivid, colorful - realistic foliage media at the lowest poly-count possible.
- Design hundreds of types of plant and foliage meshes
- All models exported to a single surface using a single texture.
- Easy to use interface and tooltips on every option.
- Exported mesh is optimized for low poly count 3D needs.
- The largest Aliencodec texture pack ever introduced in
- Photo-realistic textures of the highest quality
- PNG alpha channels and masking channels included
- Billboard exporting options included
- Royalty free license for commercial or shareware usage*
When we set-out to design Plant-Life© we had but one goal in mind - that was to build an application that was easy-to-use but maintained the level of detail required to produce high quality 3D mesh media. We succeeded!
Ease of Use
Within Plant-Life© you'll find sliders, gadgets, buttons and input boxes. These simple to navigate gadgets allow unique creation to the plant media contained within Plant-Life©
Not only can you export full 3D-media from within Plant-Life© but you may also choose to export simple 2-poly billboard meshes to act as LOD within your projects.
Plant-Life© offers the designer more media options than any previous Aliencodec product to date! A huge collection of building materials ensures the designer plenty of unique building opportunities.
Each creation module contains it's own media pages packed full of rich, vivid photo-realistic textures. You may also choose to add your own!
.X(Microsoft), .OBJ(wavefront), .SMD(Half-life), .TXT(milkshape), .ASC(3DMax), .DBO(darkBasciPro), .B3D(Blitz3D), .RAW(Standard RaW), .CSM(catagrohpyshop4) and .WRL(VRML 1.0/2.0)