Platform Initialization Self-Certification Test can verify that a given UEFI-based module is compatible with the PI specs.
Version: 20080120Platform Initialization Self-Certification Test (pi-sct) is a software intended to verify that a given UEFI-based module is compatible with the PI specification, using specific tests on PEI and DXE Foundations from the PI Spec on the UEFI Web site.
Operating System: Linux
What's New in This Release:
· EDK 1.0.4 can now be used to build PI SCT.
· The test case for the DXE image service uses the updated device path subtype of the PIWG firmware file.
· The test case for the PEI FV service uses the updated parameter types.
· Test assertions have been added in the DXE compliant test case to check for the existence of the capsule architectural protocol and status code runtime protocol.
· A bug where the FFS format test would hang or dead-loop on some platforms has been fixed.
· A facility to create flash images of the test system has been added.