PlayVoIP is a webbased VoIP service enabler featured with user management.
Version: 0.1PlayVoIP is a webbased VoIP service enabler featured with user management, statistical report and registration application system based on LAMP and Asterisk.
Operating System: Linux
At the beginning this project was specially designed for simple and free Indonesian VoIP network, VoIP Rakyat.
Minimum Required Hardware:
· Web servers hardware
· Disk freespace for software and data disk at least 10 MB
Minimum Required Software:
· Operating System *NIX based (Linux preferred)
· Web Server (Apache preferred)
· Database Server MySQL 4.0 or latest stable release
· PHP 4.3 or latest stable release with mysql module enabled and CGI version
· Access to SMTP server (ability to send email via SMTP server)
· Asterisk 1.2.0
Minimum Required Server Operator (or Developer)
· Understand howto make sure installed PHP has MySQL module enabled (phpinfo)
· Understand howto create/drop MySQL database
· Understand howto insert SQL statement into created database
· Understand the meaning of installing PlayVoIP as 'root'
· Understand howto install php application package without 'root' access (if needed)
· Always find reading README, INSTALL and other docs as a fun activity