AutoCAD plug-in for advanced geographic interaction with Google Earth. Cover large areas with color imagery. Geo-locate site plans. Unique productivity tool with must-have features necessary for all engineers and architects.
Version: 2.0Using advanced mapping techniques, this AutoCAD plug-in gives you the ultimate interface to place your drawings in the real world.
License: Free To Try $109.00
Operating System: Windows
Plex.Earth connects AutoCAD with Google Earth and our Web Services in order to provide you a set of unique features. Enhance your design, boost your productivity and impress your customers.
Plex.Earth is the "must-have" AutoCAD plug-in with many unique features, such as:
- Cover large areas: Plex.Earth will automatically create a "mosaic" of color images from Google Earth to cover large areas in AutoCAD. No more pain to do your work! It's just a matter of minutes!
- Color imagery: With Plex.Earth you will make your site plans come to life. It's true! You will never have to deliver... dead site plans to your customers again!
- Focus on your site: Finding your site in Google Earth is another trivial task for Plex.Earth.
- attach your points: You select the points in AutoCAD and Plex.Earth creates the Placemarks in Google Earth! So simple!
- Custom Transformations: Don't you have positional coordinates for your site plan? Adjust color images imported from Google Earth to your drawing by applying custom transformations.
- Plex.Earth is there for you: Processing is based on coordinates transformation for more than 2, 000 coordinate systems around the world and provided through our Web Services. Fully available even for your basic AutoCAD installations.