Plonx is a simple puzzle game for Linux console.
Version: 0.03Plonx is a simple puzzle game for Linux console.
Operating System: Linux
Plonx is a small puzzle game, where you'll have to avoid bombs and collect points.
You control the white @-sign.
The red asterisks are bombs. You'll have to collect the green numbers, while avoiding the bombs, the upper and lower edges of the map, and the blue trail you leave behind.
The left and right edges of the map wrap around. You'll move 1-6 spaces forward, depending on what number you first pick up on that move.
During game, you can press '?' to get help, use the number-keys to move, or press 'q' to quit.
Plonx also accepts some commandline parameters:
- -wid X Sets the map width to X. Default is 20.
- -hei Y Sets the map height to Y. Default is 20.
- -level N Sets the number of bombs on the level to N. Default is 10.
- -seed N Sets the random number seed used to generate the map.
- -delay N Sets the delay for moving on the map. Default is 50000.