Polygon Cruncher reduces the number of polygons of your 3D objects without changing their appearance. You keep all details, materials, texture, vertex colors, normals for your 3D contents (3DS Max, Maya, Lightwave, Modo, XSI, obj, 3ds, stl...)
Version: 10.51Polygon Cruncher exists in different versions:
License: Free To Try $129.00
Operating System: Windows
- StandAlone version including Maya files support.
- Modifier and Utility plugin for 3ds Max / 3ds Max Design from V6.x to 2013 (x32 and x64 bist)
- Maya plugin from V2008 to V2013 (x32 and x64 bist)
- LightWave Modeler plugin from V6.x to V11.x (x32 and x64 bits)3
- D Photo Browser
Polygon Cruncher reduces the number of polygons of your objects without changing their appearance.
You keep all details, materials, texture information, vertex colors, normals even at high optimization ratio.
Polygon Cruncher uses an exceptional algorithm developed since 10 years and gives incomparable results.
It is really simple to use and has been chosen by major 3D companies.
Polygon Cruncher list of features:
- Polygon Cruncher is very fast and can handle million of polygons
- It reduces clerverly the number of faces of your model up to 80% keeping all details
- Once optimization has been computed, you can modify the level of details in real time
- It keeps materials UV textures, vertex colors, user normals
- It keep mesh symmetry
- It protects object boundaries, material boundaries, UV seams...
- It includes progressive optimization that first optimize objects with many faces in your scene.
- It offers an OpenGL preview which simplifies optimization control
- It can import/export many 3D formats (collada, xsi, lxo, 3ds, obj, stl, skp...) and performs file update to keep animation, bones, shaders...
- It includes batch optimization module. Optimize a set of files and define the optimization levels you need
- It includes merge faces / weld vertexes features
- The stand alone version allows to optimize many different 3D formats.
Version 10.51: Polygon Cruncher for Maya 2015 / 3ds Max 2015.