Ponton X/P is an ebXML/AS1/AS2 Message Service.
Version: 2.4.1Ponton X/P is an ebXML/AS1/AS2 Message Service.
License: Free To Try
Operating System: Linux
Ponton X/P is currently in use at over 80 companies in Europe and North America. All the productive participants in papiNet, the trade network of the paper industry, use Ponton X/P.
Here are some key features of "Ponton X P":
· In productive use under Windows (from NT to XP), AIX, Solaris, Linux, HP/UX
· Supports ebXML 2.0, the vendor independent messaging standard
· Encryption of documents
· Validation of documents against XML Schemas
· Guaranteed delivery of documents, or a detailed error log
· Electronic signing based on the PKCS and XML Signature standards
· Compression of documents to less than 10% of their original size
· Archiving of documents, signatures, certificates, etc.
· Comprehensive logging and notification services
· Synchronous or asynchronous data transmission via HTTP, HTTPS, SMTP or S/MIME
· Simple installation of electronic keys and certificates
· Use of the Ponton CA or other certification authorities for Ponton X/P
· Configuration and monitoring via Web interface
· Support for SOAP
· Extension of the processing pipeline by means of supplementary modules
· Partner specific configuration of all processing options
What's New in This Release:
· Several configuration options were added.
· Some issues were resolved.
· Some interoperability enhancements were made.