POPcon connects MS Exchange to POP3 and IMAP mailboxes. It acts as an e-mail collector that retrieves messages from POP3 mailboxes and delivers them to your Exchange Server mailboxes according to the intended user found in the mails.
Version: 3.92POPcon connects MS Exchange Server(tm) to POP3 and IMAP mailboxes.
License: Free To Try $89.00
Operating System: Windows
It acts as an e-mail collector that retrieves messages from POP3 mailboxes and delivers them to your Microsoft Exchange Server mailboxes according to the intended user found in the mails.
POPcon offers the following features:
- Poll private POP3 and IMAP mailboxes and forward mail to a single MS Exchange(TM) mailbox or distribute mail from multi-drop POP3 mailboxes to multiple MS Exchange(TM) users according to address the mail was sent to.
- Installs as a service - no need for a user to log in.
- Can be installed on same machine as MS Exchange Server(TM) - uses only one internet connection and one POP3 mailbox to receive mail for the whole workgroup or company.
- Polls multiple POP3 and IMAP mailboxes and distributes mail to your MS Exchange(TM) mail server.
- Flexible scheduling for mail retrieval based on day of week.
- Monitor POPcons actions from any system in your network using "POPcon Control" included with the software.
Version 3.92: Bugfix: Inefficient memory management for the list of emails kept on POP3 servers caused huge memory usage in previous versions - fixed.
Version 3.82: New email header fields checked: X-Orig-To. Support for ESET greylisting blocking emails - these emails are now automatically retried.
Version 3.73: Added support for firewalls and Exchange 2010 SMTP return codes
Version 3.02: New: Catch-all function for email to unknown recipients and support for POP3-SSL
Version 2.94: Now supports leaving email on POP3 server for specified number of days.