poprelay is a daemon that monitors authentications via POP3 and IMAP, and allows hosts to relay mail via sendmail.
Version: 1.5poprelay is a daemon that monitors authentications via POP3 and IMAP, and allows hosts that have authenticated to relay mail via sendmail for a short period of time.
Operating System: Linux
What's New in This Release:
· Created an install shell script (install.sh) to install the files into their proper directories
· Made log parsing subroutine a configuration option in the config file and added alternate log parsing scripts part of the program.
· Made the program create the database if it doesn't exist.
· Fixed a likely problem with locking in 1.1.4a
· Put a proper version of poprelay.m4 in that has the needed tabs