Portable Check Off - To-do list manager for portable drives
Version: 3.6 r2.0Portable Check Off is Check Off to-do list that sits in your menu bar packaged as portable application so you can carry around with you on any portable device, USB thumb drive, iPod, portable hard drive,memory card, other portable device (also on your internal hard disk) as long as it has 1 MB of free space and use on any Mac OS X computer, taking your to-do list with you.
Operating System: Mac OS X
· Drag Portable Check Off folder to your portable device, USB thumb drive, iPod, portable hard drive, memory card, other portable device (also to your internal hard disk) as long as it has 1 MB of free space.
· Clicking on Portable Check Off will open Check Off from your portable device, wait a while before Check Off start.
· If a local copy of Check Off is running an alert window allow you to quit it.
Using your data
You can copy your to-do list to Portable Check Off when the "Copy preferences" window asks you. So, if you wish to use your to-do list you already have on your system, just click "Yes" when prompted. Check Off application and preference file are inside the bundle: Portable Check Off.app/Contents/Resources/app/
Post questions, tips, suggestions, clues, help, bugs to our OS X Portable Application support forum
Here are some key features of "Portable Check Off":
· 100% standalone.
· Portable Check Off is wrapped on application package with Platypus.
· Preference are automatically copied if desired.
· Portable Check Off ask to quit Check Off copy already running.
What's New in This Release:
· Check Off updated to 3.6
· New icons
· Script cleaned up.