POWER-KI (R) the programming language for Intelligent Applications, establishes a New and Original paradigm for programming languages: separation between Data, Flow, Code;Full Reflective;Designed for Multi Threading;Native Cloud:Simple Code Syntax
Version: 11POWER-KI the programming language for Intelligent Applications (IA) 2010-2020 - XPLAB - Research in Automation - Brescia - ITALY
Operating System: Windows
POWER-KI establishes a New and Original paradigm for programming languages.
Among the most significant features:
- separation between Data, Flow, Code;
- Plastic Architecture (Full Reflective and Self Modifiable);
- Designed for Multi Threading;
- Native Cloud:
- Simple Code Syntax;
- Core Library (DataBase, Knowledge Base, OpenCV, OPC-UA ..);
- Wrap technology to extend with external or custom libraries (RealSense2, Snap7, Voice
The WorkBench, included in the DEV distribution, is the development environment for editing:
- of the code;
- GUI Graphic User Interface;
- WUI Web User Interface (HTML5, CSS);as well as for testing, debugging and deploy.
The ecosystem of applications ranges from Wiz and Tools, for the automation of application generation and hot debugging (PWK-Insider), to applications such as PWK-ES Enterprise Server for the management of applications and Cloud services.
POWER-KI is an industrial grade language, which has found wide use in advanced factory and plant automation applications, what now is called Factory 4.0, anticipating its times by a decade.
But the application possibilities range from the Web / eCommerce, to the IoT, to decision-making and management systems in general.
Version 11: Many internal changes, new functions added, new WRAP API