Print Documents CM - CM that allows users to print selected documents
Version: 1.1.2Print Documents CM is a Mac OS X-compatible contextual menu plugin which allows users to print selected documents.
License: Free To Try $8.00
Operating System: Mac OS X
The actions of Print Documents CM is as same as those of the Mac OS X's Desktop Printers, which are printer icons appearing on the desktop. Normally, users must create a Desktop Printer from the Printer Setup Utility, and must drag a document on a Desktop Printer icon to print the documents. With Print Documents CM, users no longer need the Desktop Printers anymore, but all printers still wait silently for the printing command. To print with Print Documents CM, just click on a target document and activate a target printer through the contextual menu. Print Documents CM also supports multiple selection, so users can print several documents from a single command.
The current version supports 5 languages : English, French, German, Italian and Japanese.
NOTE : Before using the Print Documents CM, please make sure that your Desktop Printer works properly. Once it works properly, you can remove it from the desktop by trashing it.
Here are some key features of "Print Documents CM":
· All printers, set by Printer Setup Utility, will be shown on the contextual menu for easy access.
· Save your desktop space because you no longer need to create several Desktop Printers on the desktop.
· Print documents with single click, no drag and drop required.
· Support multiple selection, so users can print several documents with a printer using a single command.
What's New in This Release:
· This version is universal binary for both PowerPC and Intel Mac.