PrintDevizor - Print finish visualizer
Version: 2.1.2PrintDevizor is a revolutionary interactive 3D software tool for designing, visualizing and communicating complex print concepts.
License: Free To Try $345.00
Operating System: Mac OS X
Use this software on a Mac or PC alongside your existing 2D graphics software, and you'll be able to see just what your design will look like after a complex series of print operations - including special inks and decorative finishes.
You can rotate your print model through 360º in any direction into light and shade and see the reflections, demonstrating its appearance when printed.
With PrintDevizor you can:
* quickly and easily create a dynamic model of a print concept,
* see photorealistic, movable views of the print model as it appears in a 3D environment,
* output images and interactive views to clearly communicate the design.
The result: attractive, high-impact print designs in double-quick time, with reduced costs and delays from proofs and mock-ups.
PrintDevizor v2 is for everyone in mainstream design and print.
Here are some key features of "PrintDevizor":
· Produce realistic print models in just a few minutes.
· There is no lengthy modelling, animating, rendering or scene lighting.
· View your print concept in true lighting, with the ability to rotate 360º, zoom and alter the viewpoint.
· Adjust your design to look great in different environments
· Give stand-out presentations and pitches to clients
· Avoid unpleasant surprises when the print job comes back from the printer
· Output as emailable images, animations and interactive QuickTime VR views.
· Communicate your designs quickly and clearly to colleagues, clients and printers
· Quickly produce high-res packshots to use in printed collateral and catalogs, saving time and money on photography
· Build highly effective websites and CD catalogs including realistic interactive views.
· 30 days trial
· At the end of the trial, PrintDevizor will function as a viewer only.
· PowerMac G5
· iMac G5
· 2004 PowerBook G4
· PowerMac G4 (will have only minimum graphics support unless upgraded)
· Other Macs (will have only minimum graphics support).