Proc Net Monitor is the FREE software to monitor the Network ctivity of all running Process in the system.
Version: 7.0Proc Net Monitor is the FREE software to monitor the Network activity of all running Process in the system.
Operating System: Windows
Here are the Top Features,
- Detailed Network Activity of Process: Displays all network bound processes and all (TCP/UDP) ports/connections opened by selected Process.
- Unique 'Port Search' feature: Find processes which are using specified port like 80.
- Online Malicious Process Verification: Scan suspicious Processes using online services such as VirusTotal, ProcessLibrary and Google.
- Color based Representation: Displays network oriented processes in Red color for quick identification.
- Sort Feature: Arrange the listed Processes based on name, pid, path, company, tcp/udp count, net connections etc
- Right Click Menu: Makes it easy to quickly Kill Process, View Properties, Online Scan etc.
- Detailed Report: Generate complete report in HTML/XML format.
- Portable: You can easily run it directly without installation.
- Installer: It also comes with Installer to help you in local Installation & Un-installation.
All these features combined together makes it one of the effective tool in combating the Trojans and Spywares from your system.
Platform: Windows, XP, 2k3, 2k8, Vista, Windows7, Windows 8, Windows 10
Version 7.0: Major 2018 release with renovated user interface and improvised network process display
Version 6.0: Mega 2017 edition to support process network monitoring on Windows 10. Also added new Installer